Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing #9: Useful Library-Related Blogs and News Feeds

Searching for relevant blogs seemed to be easy, but finding the best search engine is the key. I tried out Google Blog Search and found it easy to use. It looks a lot like all of Google's interfaces. I also found Technorati easy to use. It offers an advanced search where one can do a keyword search and limit the blogs being searched in. It also offers a URL search and a tag search. I found Blogline to be confusing for me. It did not give me what I was searching for easily. Some great blogs that I found were Dr. Teri Lesesne's blog, the Goddess of YA Literature and Free Technology for Teachers. I also included a presentation I found on Technology for Teachers about 25 Tools for Learning. 25 Tools : A Toolbox for Learning Professionals

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    Thanks for letting us know about the blog by Dr. Teri Lesesne's. It was a great resource, that I plan to use next year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete