Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing #17 Rollyo

What a great tool! I love Rollyo! This is an excellent resource that allows you to basically build your own search engine. You can choose the websites that you want to search through and make it accessible to all! I developed a searchroll on Kindergarten/Early childhood education. I am constantly looking for new ideas to use in my classroom and find myself going to search through several different websites for certain things. Now I can search for information quickly and more efficiently. This tool could be put to good use by teachers, librarians and staff. Most importantly, it would benefit students as a resource offered by teachers for specific classes and projects!
http://rollyo.com/melissabonner/my_kindergarten_ideas/

No comments:

Post a Comment