Monday, September 21, 2009

Waiting for the leaves to start falling




SOOOO...it has been a while since I have posted! I'd like to say that I have been busy, but really have just enjoyed doing nothing! :)
I have put all of my fall decorations out at home and am working on getting it out in my classroom! We have begun studying fall and one of my favorites, apples! Today in class we were learning about the seasons of an apple tree, and it cracked me up to see all of the little perfectionists working on their depiction of the seasons of the apple tree! It was tear art and they were so careful with the tearing!
There is so much more to come! We will soon be tasting different types of apples, homemade applesauce, apple cider, and apple pie! Mmmmmm good!
Can't wait to go on a fall walk too next week and be on the lookout for signs of fall! I'll make sure that I take some videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment