Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter in our classroom

Well 2011 has begun! It is hard to believe that another year is over and especially that another school year is almost halfway over! WOW! We are getting back into our routine at school as well as home I am sure! :)During our Winter unit, one of the authors/illustrators that I absolutely LOVE to use is Jan Brett! Her website, http://www.janbrett.com/, is a great resource to teachers and parents! I have used this website for many different things in my classroom. She offers many different printables including character masks, bookmarks, flashcards, etc. My students love the games that are offered on the website as well! Check out!

We used some of the character masks offered on Jan Brett's website to retell the story The Mitten in our classroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment